ARTICLE 1: LEGAL INFORMATION
Under article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, this article specifies the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and monitoring. .
The VCD site is published by:
VERA CHIMIE DEVELOPPEMENTS
Created on December 15, 2000
35 RUE DE LA GARENNE – 38070 SAINT-QUENTIN-FALLAVIER
RCS Vienna B 433 900 040
The VCD site is hosted by SAS OVH.
For more information, refer to the site: https://www.ovh.com
The snam.com site declines all responsibility for possible interruptions of the site and its services.
OVH SAS Head office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France Telephone: 1007
ARTICLE 2: PRESENTATION OF THE SITE
The purpose of the VCD site is: The presentation of VCD’s activities and company as well as connection via a contact form.
ARTICLE 3: CONTACT
For any questions or requests for information concerning the site, or any report of illicit content or activities, the user can contact the publisher at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to: SAS SNAM, Avenue Jean Jaurès – 12110 Viviez.
Terms of Service
ARTICLE 1: ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Access and use of the site are subject to acceptance of and compliance with these General Conditions of Use. The publisher reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the site and services as well as these T&Cs, in particular to adapt to changes to the site by the provision of new functionalities or the deletion or modification of the site. modification of existing functionalities. The user is therefore advised to refer to this latest version of the T&Cs before any navigation, accessible at any time. In the event of disagreement with the T&Cs, no use of the site may be made by the user.
ARTICLE 2: ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
The publisher implements the technical solutions at its disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It may nevertheless at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages of this in order to carry out updates, modifications to its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site. Connection and navigation on the snam.com site constitutes unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions of Use, regardless of the technical means of access and the terminals used. These T&Cs apply, as necessary, to any variation or extension of the site on existing or future social and/or community networks.
ARTICLE 3: SITE MANAGEMENT
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
– Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, for a specific category of Internet user;
– Delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
– Suspend the site in order to make updates.
ARTICLE 4: ARTICLE RESERVED FOR USERS OF THE CONTACT FORM (ACCESS CONTACT PAGE OR THE STICKY BUTTON)
RIGHT OF INFORMATION
Article 32 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6 relating to data processing, files and freedoms provides: The person from whom personal data concerning them is collected is informed, unless they has been previously, by the data controller or his representative:
1. the identity of the data controller and, where applicable, that of his representative.
2. the purpose pursued by the processing for which the data is intended.
3. the obligatory or optional nature of the responses.
4. the possible consequences, with regard to him, of a failure to respond.
5. recipients or categories of recipients of the data.
ARTICLE 5: RESPONSIBILITIES
The publisher is only responsible for the content that he himself published. The publisher is not responsible:
– In the event of technical or IT problems or failures or compatibility of the site with any hardware or software;
– Direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable damage resulting from the use or difficulties in using the site or its services;
– Intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to the lack of reliability and the lack of security of the information circulating there;
– Illicit content or activities using his site, without his being duly aware of it within the meaning of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy and Law No. 2004- 801 of August 6, 2004 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Furthermore, the site cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information disseminated there.
The user is responsible for:
– The protection of its equipment and data;
– The use he makes of the site or its services;
– If it respects neither the letter nor the spirit of these T&Cs.
ARTICLE 6: HYPERTEXT LINK
The site contains hypertext links pointing to other websites over which snam.com does not exercise control. The majority of hypertext links present on the snam.com site allow you to inform yourself about its membership of VCD or professional partner sites. Despite the prior and regular checks carried out by the publisher, the latter declines all responsibility for the content that can be found on these sites.
The publisher authorizes the establishment of hypertext links to any page or document on its site provided that the establishment of these links is not carried out for commercial or advertising purposes. In addition, prior information from the site editor is necessary before any hyperlink is set up. Excluded from this authorization are sites disseminating information of an illicit, violent, controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may offend the sensibilities of the greatest number of people.
Finally, snam.com reserves the right to remove at any time a hyperlink pointing to its site, if the site considers it not to be in compliance with its editorial policy.
ARTICLE 7: CONFIDENTIALITY
ARTICLE 8: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Although the publisher uses iconographic supports from databases such as pixabay.com, pexels.com or even freepikcompany.com via flaticon.com, the structuring of the site but also texts, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos and computer applications of original creation, the component are the property of the publisher and are protected as such by the laws in force regarding intellectual property.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or total exploitation of the contents, registered trademarks and services offered by the site, by any means whatsoever, without the prior, express and written authorization of the publisher, is strictly prohibited and would be liable to constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code. And this, with the exception of elements expressly designated as royalty-free on the site.
Access to the site does not constitute recognition of a right and, generally speaking, does not confer any intellectual property rights relating to an element of the site, which remain the exclusive property of the publisher.
The user is prohibited from entering data on the site which would modify or be likely to modify its content or appearance.
ARTICLE 9: APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the French courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.
All VCD members wish you an excellent visit to our site.
Notre équipe technique et commerciale est à votre écoute pour tout renseignement.
+33 4 74 94 82 10
35, rue de la Garenne
38070 St-Quentin-Fallavier (FRANCE)